Raise refund request within 7 days of purchase of course. Money back guarantee is void if the participant has accessed more than 50% content or downloaded any content.
The Apprentiice reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or unavoidable circumstances or natural calamity events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc).
• In case The Apprentiice cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the participant.
• Cancellation by participant can be done 7 days or more prior to the event/training with 10% cancellation charges.
• If a cancellation is done by a participant within 7 days (or less) of the event, no refunds will be made.
• Refund request can be initiated by contacting support at email@example.com
• The Apprentice reserves the right to decide for more than one cancellation.
Refund of the duplicate payment made by the participant will be processed within 7 to 14 working days post intimation by the customer.Note: All refunds will be processed within 7-10 working days after the refund request is approved by The Apprentiice.
In case The Apprentiice reschedules the training event:
o 100% refund, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the participant's schedule.
o The participant would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenience, at any location (travel cost to be at participant cost), on any date of a scheduled training.
If for some unforeseen reasons, a participant wish to reschedule his/her registration to a future date:
o If the rescheduling request is received 7 days prior (or more), 10% of re-registration fee will be charged.
o Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats.
o If the request of rescheduling is received within 7 days or less, no rescheduling will be allowed. However, the participant can send rescheduling request to support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site is best viewed in 1366*768 resolution and IE 9.x or higher, Mozilla Firefox® 10.x or higher, Safari 5.1 or higher, Chrome 18 or higher, or equivalent browser software.